Integrate a security expert into your team!
For applications working with highly sensitive data, having a constant dedicated security resource available to participate with the team can be an invaluable resource.
How does it work?
For those wishing to raise the bar in a development team with a long term investment, it can be helpful to have accomplished developers that are also experts in security embedded with a team. This provides continuous ongoing benefits:
- Every code review becomes a security code review
- Architecture and design issues can be identified and addressed naturally in the main development cycle
- The threat model and attack surface can be defined and updated over time
- Knowledge about tools and practices can be transferred and reinforced over a longer period of time
- The process overall encourages good communication between developers and security experts and can help to empower developers to take security on for themselves
Who should be interested?
Organizations working with sensitive data such as financial, health care or other regulated data may want to consider bolstering their security posture by adding a dedicated security resource to their team.
What does it cost?
Costs are based on an hourly rate and the duration of the project. This is an expensive, but high yield way to improve your organization's security.
Jemurai provides a number of security services, including pure manual security code review, security architecture review, application scanning and testing and can engage with organizations to develop security programs and build security into their SDLC.