Secure Development Training
Empower developers to build secure software!
Our secure development training provides software engineers and developers with the information that they need to make good decisions about security, together with the hands on applicable content to help them build secure applications.
How does it work?
When we engage to provide secure development training we recommend tailoring the delivery by performing the following steps:
- Identify the technology platform, development environment, project management style and current security maturity
- Develop custom training tailored to the organization
- Include information and training about attack tools
- Emphasize how to include security in an ongoing basis
- Build in repeated refreshers and hands on code reviews to keep the training fresh in participants minds
- Identify secure development leaders and work with teams to define their own ongoing contributions
Jemurai provides a number of security services, including pure manual security code review, security architecture review, application scanning and testing and can engage with organizations to develop security programs and build security into their SDLC. We deliver Builder Vs. Breaker training that can help to bring operational, security, QA and development resources to the same page.
Who should be interested?
Any organization with significant development efforts would benefit from secure development training.
Training has the benefit that it impacts developers not just for the current project, but also for future projects. Also, for many developers, training for secure coding is an investment that contributes to quality of work-life.
- Builder Vs. Breaker Organizational Security Training
- Ruby on Rails Security Training
What does it cost?
Costs vary based on the training scope, content and timeline. Please contact us to discuss the details of your requirements and get an estimate.