WordPress Checkup: Check the security of your WordPress site.
Remotely scan your WordPress site to ensure that old versions, plugins or other known problems aren't leaving the door open to an attacker. Get actionable recommendations to help you secure your site now.
How does it work?
- Set up a scan from the user interface.
- A scanner sends carefully crafted requests to your server and detects the response.
- By analyzing the responses, the system can detect the likely presence of vulnerabilities.
- Particular attention was paid to prioritizing findings and translating issues into actionable recommendations. For example, "Upgrade X plugin to version 2.9 or higher."
- View results from the application user interface.
- Extra: Get scanned daily and receive an email if there is a problem!
Jemurai can also validate the security of WordPress plugins, and evaluate your site on a much deeper level. Contact us to arrange a security review.
Who should be interested?
Anyone running WordPress might benefit from checking for vulnerabilities in their site.
What does it cost?
An initial one time scan is free! To monitor your site and get notified about a problem if one is detected is just $19.99 per month.
Jemurai provides a number of security services, including pure manual security code review, security architecture review, application scanning and testing and can engage with organizations to develop security programs and build security into their SDLC.